Warranty is defined as our written promise to repair or replace a faulty product that results from manufacturing issues.
*Warranty is not applicable or has limited coverage under certain circumstances. Please refer to the segment below.
Wish Audio offers a 1-year warranty coverage for our products (excluding carry cases, ear tips and other accessories). Wish Audio offers a 6-month warranty for cables and adapters. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you encounter any issues.
Warranty Not Applicable When:
- Damage of product is due to accidents, user negligence, dismantling, waterlog, mishandling, mismanagement, abuse, improper installation, vandalism or modifications.
- Products are prize items or from giveaways.
- Products are not purchased from https://wishaudio.com
- Products wear and tear over time, including cosmetic changes such as a change in colour.
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Products are used commercially.
- Unsupervised use of product by children under 18 years of age.
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster.
- Products stolen or gone missing.
Warranty Limited Coverage When:
- Products are heavily discounted (i.e. 50% or more off retail price) or are review units.
- Products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by Wish Audio.
Limited warranty coveragbre means that a faulty product with a manufacturing issue may still be repaired, provided that the product purchased is still under the warranty period.